Wednesday 7 March 2012

...Blue


...Blue, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of buildings reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I think I did not post as many of my trademark wicked reflections lately as I could and should have, to make up for this, here is a series displaying the Dutch colors red, white and good old blue, reflected in lovely Amsterdam puddles. I am so looking forward to the Summer, when the European Championship is going to start, and the whole country will be orange again, 2 years ago was soooo much fun, I want to sing and dance with another 120 000 crazy people on the Museumplein again, hopefully this time because we actually won the title, and not just because we're all drunk as hell and high on the local herbs and spices, lol :D




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment