Tuesday 13 March 2012

...It Was...

Unedited shot of people in the city center in Amsterdam last weekend. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I am craving for Spring, I want sunshine all around, I want to see happy faces, I want to crash my bike into parked cars because I'm distracted by all the pretty, hot girls in their skimpy dresses, I want to eat ice cream in the park, I want to spend the evening on my balcony with friends, drinking, smoking, talking BS, enjoying life...how about you? The official start of the lovely season is just around the corner, lets hope that the weather will stay as beautiful as it has been this last weekend :)



I've made 2 movies of the people enjoying the Spring weather last weekend too, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment