Saturday 10 March 2012

Home...


Home..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Random reflection of Amsterdam on a window. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

In the last 5 weeks I had to work a lot more than usual, and I have no time at all anymore to take pictures, a very sad situation, and it makes me miss my lovely Hometown, even though I bike to and from work through it every day, but it's just a fleeting image rushing by while I hurry to the office to make other people rich with my hard work, not really my idea of a good time, but it is what it is, and for now I can't change the situation. I can't take any time off either, which makes me feel boxed in by a high workload, tons and tons of stress and other undesireable elements of the human existence that I don't care for very much. I want my life back, I want to freely roam the streets of the best city in the world again, keep the money, it's no good, because it can't buy me happiness, all it does is sit in my bank account, laughing at me for not being able to spend it, because my little spare time is devoted to sleeping and whining about my harsh life, a vicious cycle if I have ever seen one, and it's all mine, lol :D

Have an awesome weekend!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment