Sunday 4 March 2012

...Biker Babe

Slightly edited shot of a big booty biker babe in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

First of all, I need to apologize for calling this series of shots 'The Big Booty Biker Babe', that's a very sexist and demeaning thing to say, and I'm really sorry, but I'm trying to make a point here: The good girls of Amsterdam ride their bikes like Pros, they are faster, fitter, cooler and better looking than any other group of girls on this planet, and they make biking look reallyreally good! But there's one downside to this flaunted fitness, the saddles of our old-fashioned grannybikes squash our behinds into unnatural shapes while riding, and when one of us actually hops of his/her bike, which almost never happens, we even stay mounted when we're sleeping, it takes a while before our tushies find their own form back, resulting in weird shapes while they're resetting to their natural states, and if you're unlucky enough to have me and my cam with its mighty zoomlens in your back while it's happening to you, you end up with pictures like these out there on the Interwebs, hahaha :D

Sorry Amsterdam ladies, just kidding, you're fiiiiiiiiiine!!!

Have a good start into the new week, take it easy!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment