Wednesday 28 December 2011

...Sam


...Sam, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a church in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Tuesday I almost got hit by a car while biking home, only a head-first plunge into the tram tracks helped me to avoid this unpleasant encounter with the steel front of that box on wheels, unfortunately I landed on my knee and various other soft body parts, but luckily I didn't realize I had ripped my jeans and was bleeding until after I had jumped back on my bike, raced after the car and spit a giant, probably poisonous boogie against the window, or I would have dragged the dude through it and dropped him into the nearest canal instead. The way things went, it wasn't until 5 minutes later that I did start taking in the damage, and by then it was too late already. Now the right side of my body hurts and I'm limping, not a nice feeling, and surely not the way I intended to end this year, but that's life, gotta deal with it and move on, let's hope that 2012 will be accident-free :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment