Wednesday 14 December 2011

...From...

Random picture of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Oh man, December is a really crappy month so far, I don't know if it's me or the world, but something's not right, and I sure hope that things will look up again very soon, or I'll start to scream like a little girl! And that's not something you want to happen, I'm the Whitney Houston of girlsish screaming, I go up and down the Octaves like there's no tomorrow, and wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you will hear me, that's how irritated I am by this month, lol. Oh well, almost weekend, almost Christmas, almost 2012, and more important, almost Spring, yay!! Can't wait for the sunshine, and the beautiful days in the park, and the bike rides, and the pretty girls, and the birds and the bees, the flowers and the trees and all that :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment