Monday 12 December 2011

Big City...

Unedited shot of the Damrak in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I love Amsterdam being covered with Christmas lights, an already pretty city, shining with all those lovely little lights everywhere, it becomes even more beautiful to look at, and the atmosphere when it gets dark is really worth soaking up, so I often find myself walking or biking around with my head up, staring at the prettiness and almost wishing it was Christmas all year long (and that I would pay more attention to the traffic around me!). As hard as it is to capture such elusive beauty, I've tried anyway, it would be a shame not to, and somehow in the process I made Amsterdam almost look like a big city, with all those blinking, shining things hanging around. I can't wait for Christmas, just 2 more weeks :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment