Saturday 31 December 2011

...Future

Slightly edited shot of a group of tourists in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Here it is, the final day of 2011, the last chance to say or do something meaningful in this mixed bag of a year that started crappy for me, got really nice and mushy in the middle part and now seems to end in bruises and confusion, but yeah, that's life, I'll try to learn from my mistakes and those of others, never give up hope, after the rain comes sunshine, what goes up must come down and all that...I wish you an awesome, wonderful, positive, lovely 2012 that will give you what you need and then some, see you on the other side, take care, take it easy, be good, have a great party tonight :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment