Wednesday 21 December 2011

...Ready For...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I vividly remember sitting in the park in Spring, thinking to myself "Christmas is still so far away", and now, just a couple of weeks later, or at least it feels like that, here it is, a few more days and the special time of the year is upon us again, proving once again that time flies, not only when you're having fun. I would like to take this chance to thank you for the friendship, support and encouragement I've experienced from you crazy bunch of Interwebspeople in 2011, and to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas, I hope that you'll all have a wonderful time, ho ho ho :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment