Wednesday 7 December 2011

I Wish...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This week has been a sh*t week, for no obvious reason, it just felt wrong and I'm glad it's almost over. Yesterday I started to feel sick (must be those freakin' long pants they make me wear to work these days!), so I asked my manager for a day off today, and the F***er declined, citing his need for me to be at work and keep things in check, because he's not capable to do it himself. As much as I appreciate the implied compliment (I'm better than you at what you're doing, and you suck so much that even you have to admit it), it made me want to punch him and rearrange his face-furniture in a way that even his poor old mother wouldn't recognize him. Luckily for him, I was already weakened and feverish, so all I could do was to give him my patented Look-of-Death, but he survived it, so I guess my killing capacities were already majorly depleted at that point, your luck Mofo! I will try harder today, hahaha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment