Friday 9 December 2011

...It's...

Shot of a boat in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

It's Friday, my weekend started, and it seems that I have overcome my cold/flue in just 2 days, I've started feeling lousy this Wednesday and had two horrible days at the office, sitting at my desk all feverish and with a running nose, coughing at my keyboard and my colleagues, just because my manager would not let me stay home. I felt like a whipped and chained slave, worrying about a weekend spend in bed with coughsyrup and nose-inhalers, but it seems that my body decided not to go for the full flue-cycle and got better over night, yay body, thanks, you rule!!! The sun is also peeking through the clouds and the city is wet from 2 days of rain, so I'll grab my cam soon and go out there to shoot me some puddles :D

Thank God it's Friday!




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment