Tuesday 12 October 2010

...Your...

Slightly edited shot of shadows of bikes in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

Sometimes I'm so focused on my reflection photos that I forget that there are other ways of sharing the beauty of the best city in the world with you...consider these shadow shots a little 'Thank You' and 'Sorry' for bearing with me, even though I seem to keep posting the same old boring puddle pictures over and over again. Thank you for all your positive, constructive feedback, for all the niceness, for all those millions of sweet things you say and do here on Flickr, and the Interwebs in general :))


AmsterS@m Exhibition:
From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM. ('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial). AmsterSam is the Artist in Residency, every Saturday in October, from 1-6 PM, together with the lovely Miss Monyart.

Amsterdam pictures

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment