Saturday 2 October 2010

The ABC Treehouse Grand Opening

Unedited shot of guests at the grand opening of the 'MultiCulti' photo exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing :)

Yesterday, from 5 - 8'ish pm, we celebrated the opening of the 'MultiCulti' photo exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' and it was a great success, there were at least 100 visitors, there were TV cameras, Interviews, free booze, design food from our friends from ArchiChef and of course the friends&fans of the lovely Miss Monyart, Miss Melissa Scholten, Miss Patricia Ribas and myself :))

If you missed the grand opening, don't worry, the exhibition will continue until the end of this month, and every Saturday in November I will be at the Treehouse as the Artist in Residency, so if you want to hang out with me and the lovely Miss Monyart, come and visit Saturdays between 1 - 6 PM, hope to see you there :)


I've also shot some movies of the opening, you can see them on my YouTube channel :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4
Movie 5


More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment