Wednesday 27 October 2010

...Panda

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss Monyart trying to shoot me last Sunday outside the 'Fior di Gelato' ice-cream shop in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last Sunday the good people of the 'Fior di Gelato' ice-cream shop celebrated their first Anniversary and invited everybody for some free ice-cream...needless to say that the shop was overrun by visitors and we all had a great time and yes, free ice-cream, it was a lot of fun and of course superdelicious, yumyum :-P

If you missed it, I'll try to make up for it by offering you some of my delicious coffee and chocolate-cookies at the last day of the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 this Saturday, October 30, the last and final chance to spend some quality time in the Treehouse with me and the Puddle Panda lovely Miss Monyart, be there or be square :D

I've also shot 2 movies of the happy people enjoying their free ice-cream, check them out on my YouTube channel :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment