Saturday 16 October 2010

...The ABC...

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss Monyart and Miss A at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam last week Saturday. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today, Saturday, I will be at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 again as the Artist in Residency for the 'MultiCulti' exhibition, together with the lovely Miss Monyart. We'll be there from 1-6PM, free entry, free coffee, and today the Amsterdam Flickr Meeting group will come and visit as well, I thought they'd come by last Saturday, but only because I'm an Idiot who never properly digests the information supplied to him, lol :D

Hope to see you there, the sun is breaking through the rain clouds as I write this and I keep my fingers crossed that it's gonna be another beautiful day in the best city in the world, that I get to spend with you, you and you :))



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment