Thursday 28 October 2010

Your...


Your..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Tomorrow, Saturday, October 30, will be the last time that you can visit me and the lovely Miss Monyart at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition, it'll be the last day of the expo and the final call! Meeting 2 'Flickr Celebrities' (lol, sorry, I know I'm an arrogant prick ;)) in real life is not reason enough for you to risk getting wet in the daily rain shower in the best city in the world?! How about I'll brew you a yummie cup of coffee and offer you some chocolate-cookies?! That works for you?! Excellent, hope to see you at the Treehouse then :))


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment