Sunday 10 October 2010

...Darkside

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of myself reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with the timer of my C905 phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Lately I've been using my Panasonic camera a lot more than my mobile phone, and to make up for that and get back to my roots, here's a puddle self reflection, the new Master class of wicked puddle play, a self portrait reflected in water, shot without any external assistance, wicked 2010 style baby...if you want to try this at home, turn on the timer of your mobile/cam, put it on the ground, run to the other side of the puddle, and wait for it :D

Don't forget, every Saturday in October I will be at the 'ABC Treehouse' as the Artist in Residency of the 'MultiCulti' exhibition, from 1-6 PM, together with the lovely Miss Monyart. Come and hang out with us in the Voetboogstraat 11. Opening hours in general are Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM, free entry, free coffee :)


AmsterS@m Self shots

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment