Monday 25 October 2010

...People...

Unedited shot of boats and buildings reflected on the Singel canal in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The inner city area of Amsterdam houses some of the oldest, most beautiful and pricey buildings in the whole country and only the most fortunate ones of us can afford to live there..I'm not and I can't, but still I don't envy those good folks one bit, every morning they come out of their royal houses only to step into tourist vomit and having to wade through tons of thrown-away trash and the occasional dead/drunk/stoned person on their door-step...poor rich people, hahaha ;-P

I will temporarily occupy a tiny part of their beautiful part of the best city in the world though when I'll be at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition again this Saturday, October 30, it will be the last day of the expo and your final chance to meet myself and the lovely Miss Monyart there, pass by if you can and bring all your friends and you might find us smiling at you like we did in this picture taken by the cool Mrs. I amsterdam :))


I've made a movie of the canal too, view it on my YouTube channel :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment