Tuesday 25 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Only Do...

Unedited shot of buildings reflected in a puddle on the Leidsestraat in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Even though I've been dealing with this horrible situation with the Trojan horses attacking my PC last weekend, I still managed to squeeze out some fresh reflection shots of the Amsterdam downtown area...I'm sure you'll share my happiness, excitement and joy, haha :D

It's another sunny, lovely day in the best city in the world and I intend to spend it by buying cool things that I've wanted for some time now, more about this here in the next days...

I've made a reflection movie of this spot too, watch it on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment