Sunday 30 May 2010

AmsterS@m On TV - Cyberdyne Online!

Slightly edited shot of a severe case of Gadget-mania breaking out in my house in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've mentioned it last week, I've bought some new Gadgets to enhance my Multimedia options and make full use of the wicked possibilities that the Interwebs and the 21st Century in general throw our way...so, to show you how I managed to get my YouTube puddle reflection movies onto my new 32 Inch Flat screen TV (yay :))), follow the white rabbit photos, and enjoy watching how I connected my living room to that obscure online world we all love so much ... :)

Step 7: Open the floodgates of your wireless Router to the sinful Internet smut that will pour into your house, make sure to wear rubber gloves and ear plugs! Before you do this, make sure to move the Router from your Studio to your Living room in a painful procedure involving disconnecting kilometers of cables, swallowing tons of dust and the occasional lethal tiger attack...almost done now!


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment