Monday 10 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Dark City

Slightly edited shot of people in/on their personal transportation devices, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I don't know what's wrong with me, but if you'd offer me the free choice of a bike, a scooter or a car, all expenses paid, including free gasoline and insurance, I'd still take the bike any time of the day...I must have suffered brain damage in my now legendary, but still horrible bike accident in March, haha ;-D

This month is so choke-full of public holidays that I have the sad duty to report that my weekend will start again tomorrow afternoon...I'm seriously overwhelmed by all this free time but luckily, thanks to the Interwebs, I can spend it updating all these other websites where I am active, come and visit me some time: The AmsterSam Shop, YouTube, Facebook, Amsterdam Alliance, MySpace, Twitter, TwitPic, Blogspot, Tumblr, Hyves, Friendster, Saatchi, seen.by/amsters-m, ArtBreak, Ipernity, 23HQ, Sevenload, Zooomr, DevianArt, West Prize, Blurb, LastFM, Now Public.


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment