Friday 14 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Floating...

Slightly edited shot of Houseboats, reflected on the Amstel in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Houseboats are kinda magic, they look really nice from the outside and add a very likable element to the overall appearance and flavor of the best city in the world, while from the inside they are often cramped, damp, dark, smelly places...I think I'd rather live free-floating on the Amstel like a duck than in one of those drifting coffins that tend to blow up, burn out, or simply sink for no obvious reasons...of course I'm just making this up, I'm sure it's a great and life-enhancing experience to live on a house boat :)

I've also made 2 movies of these swimming death-traps homes, check them out on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment