Monday 31 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Catch Me If I Fall

Slightly edited shot of my lovely new bike, Lord Bikenheimer, standing in the street in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some fiddling withe contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Me and the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer went out last weekend to take some puddle pictures of her Lordship and we found some nice wet spots, but when I started filming her, she fell over and crashed onto the hard concrete, luckily not hurting herself or others, but it always sucks to see your brand new bike kiss the ground for the first time :)


If you want to see her crash, watch the movie on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment