Monday 24 May 2010

In A Dark Place...

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on the window of a shop in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Having my main PC infected with a bunch of nasty Trojan horses was a traumatizing experience, for a whole weekend no Flickr, no Facebook, no Twitter, no Blogger no updates on my website, no online banking or shopping, it was weird, I can tell you! Luckily for me, my good old friend, the lovely Miss L, was in town and we had a great weekend outdoors, enjoying the sunshine and the bike rides through the best city in the world...in the meantime my computer was at home, fighting a battle for life and death against the horrible Intruders and finally, after 3 days of scanning, deleting, cleaning, killing, rearranging, quarantining, searching&destroying and many other supercalifragilisticexpialidocious measures involving the best security software out there, combined with inhuman efforts, it came out as the winner, clean and shiny as a freshly installed machine just rolled out of the factory (well, sort of...) and I can finally go online again and share my story with you, yay :)


More AmsterSam Self shots

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment