Monday 17 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Amsterdam!

Unedited shot of the sun rising, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday morning I found this lovely puddle and used it to capture the sun rising in the best city in the world...as you can see, it is covered with a thin film of filth (the puddle and the city!), probably residue from the Strike of the Garbagemen that we barely survived (and that luckily, finally, ended yesterday, yay :)), that prevented my cam from properly focusing on the items inside the water, creating a nice, glassy effect in the process, I hope you like it :)

To make your day even better, I've also shot a wicked reflection movie of the same puddle, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment