Sunday 19 September 2010

We...


We..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of tourists posing with the giant 'Iamsterdam' letters at the Museumplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

For a change no reflection, I figured if everybody takes their photo with the letters the way they are, unreflected, I might as well give it a try and see what that looks like. I've put the camera on the ground for a nice low angle and the sun was shining in my face, so I could not see what I was shooting (as is often the case with my puddle pictures too, due to the way I take them, I usually can't see the display and have no idea what's going on, I just keep pushing the shutter button until I feel that there are enough good ones :) but I think these turned out nicely...thank you my dear tourists, for posing for me, hehe :)

Have a good week!


More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment