Sunday 26 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The...

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle on the Rokin in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This week Friday, October 1st, my next Photo Exhibition will open at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 (not to be confused with the 'ABC Bookstore' on the Spuiplein!), it's called 'MultiCulti', and I have created a series of exclusive, unseen reflection pictures for the show. The other Artists displaying their photos there with me are the talented and lovely Miss Monyart, Miss Melissa Scholten and Miss Patricia Ribas. I'm sure it's gonna be a cool, fun event and you should join us, I believe there'll be some free coffee&booze from 5:00pm - 7:00pm, and we're all gonna be there to meet you and shake your hand :)

Here's the whole shebang again, in case you were lazy, and didn't read the stuff above, hehe:
From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM. ('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial).


Of course I've made a movie of that puddle as well, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment