Saturday 11 September 2010

Reflections of Amsterdam - Indian...

Unedited shot of buildings and people on their bikes, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It seems that the Summer is over and Fall is assuming the responsibility for our weather-needs once again, which of course also means that it'll be Spring again very soon, yay! While the darker Seasons last, they create a nice gloomy, yet colorful atmosphere that often can look really pretty and inspiring, but I think I speak for most of us here in Holland when I say that I'm always glad when Christmas is over and we can look forward to warmer days and the rebirth of the cycle of life all across this lovely city, country, planet. Have a nice, relaxed weekend, do fun things only, call some old friends to reminisce about past days, send somebody you haven't spoken to in a while an email, tell somebody that you like them and most of all, take it easy :)


I've made a wicked movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube page!

Movie

More wicked reflections

More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment