Saturday 25 September 2010

...Goes...

Slightly edited shot of my latest toy, a tinytiny HD video camera. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some fiddling with contrast and saturation :)

As you might know, I like Gadgets and I also like showing off the new stuff that I purchase right here, mostly they're tools necessary to assist me on my way towards realizing the noble goals of the 'AmsterSam World Domination Plan', a cause that you should start supporting some time soon, as one of its main rules is that if you're not with us, you're against us (hey, what can I say, I learned from the best, lol ;)), and those opposing my stern, yet caring World Domination Desires shall get to know those sides of me that we all prefer to keep hidden in the dark corners of my being, and even though it'll probably hurt me more than them, my iron fist will slam down and crush those fools...oh, sorry, I got carried away there, hehe...what I meant to say was, check out the first puddle reflection movie I shot with the HD cam and compare it to the movie shot with the regular cam, and let me know which one you prefer, thanks! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Movie 1
Movie 2 (HD)
Movie 3

More wicked reflections

More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment