Monday 27 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...Excitement!

Unedited shot of bikers reflected in a puddle on the Rokin in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Friday, October 1st, my new Photo Exhibition will start at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 (no, not the 'ABC Bookstore' on the Spuiplein!). The name is 'MultiCulti', and you can see a series of exclusive, unseen reflection pictures there. The other lovely people showing their photos with me are Miss Monyart, Miss Melissa Scholten and Miss Patricia Ribas. Free coffee&booze from 5:00pm - 7:00pm, meet us there for a drink and a chat, we're all looking forward to seeing you in real life :)

And because of this special occasion, I've made a movie of this puddle too, view it on my YouTube channel :)

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment