Wednesday 22 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...Giant Letters!

Unedited shot of the giant 'Iamsterdam' letters at the Museumplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

OK, OK, this is the last post with pictures of those darn giant 'Iamsterdam' letters, at least for the next year or so, I can't see them anymore and I voluntarily leave them to the tourists to climb on them, crouch inside of them, stand in front, next or between them, and take those always identical vacation shots of themselves with (probably) Amsterdam's most viewed landmark. I'm sure if city hall would have known how popular these babies will be, they would have thought of a way to charge people for having their photo taken with them, that's just how they roll, hehe :)


Check out the wicked reflection movie I've also made of the tourists shooting the letters on my YouTube page!

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment