Monday 13 September 2010

AmsterS@m Loves You Long Time!

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of myself reflected on the side of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing besides flipping the image horizontally (so that you can read the message :), and some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's been a while since I've started this whole Flickr thing, and I have to say it's been (and still is!) fun times! Thanks to Flickr and the lovely community around it I was able to realize the early stages of the 'AmsterS@m World Domination Plan', and now I am proud to announce another important stepping-stone towards total AmsterS@mmification of this planet:

From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM. ('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial), yay :D


More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment