Friday 24 September 2010

From...


From..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a random scene in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

Today I feel a bit weird, I've slept very long but not very well, woke up at 4:20 (lol!!) in the night and couldn't get back to sleep anymore, because the last living Mosquito in the Netherlands kept circling around my head, now I'm sitting here, trying to wake up with lots of coffee and ciggies, glad and happy that it's weekend for me already and that I don't have to go to work, looking forward to doing relaxed, fun things in the next 3 days, and of course preparing for the opening of my next photo Exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse', it's called 'MultiCulti' and all the details are below, hope to see you there :)


From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM.
('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial)

Thank God it's Friday!!!


More Amsterdam photos

My wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment