Saturday 25 September 2010

Reflections of Amsterdam - ...Summer...

Unedited shot of bikers at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today is a lovely, sunny day in the best city in the world and I'm going to make the most out of my free time by grabbing my good old C905 mobile phone, my Panasonic, and my latest Gadget, a tinytiny HD video camera that I'm still trying to figure out, and shoot some pictures and movies. HD is a new world for me and I am not sure yet if I like it, I think it's a bit like changing from records to CDs, it's just a whole different thing that you either love or hate...to be able to properly compare my regular movies with the HD films, I've shot the same puddle with both cams, you can see the results on my YouTube page...have a nice weekend, enjoy the sunshine, rain, or whatever you're being served with today, it's all good :))

Movie 1
Movie 2 (HD)
Movie 3

More wicked reflections

More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment