Sunday 5 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The...

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I like taking reflection photos a lot and I like it even more when there are people in my puddle, it just adds a nice human touch (pun intended ;) to the overall wickedness of the shots. What makes this an even more desirable element of a proper puddle picture is of course the fact that you can often see the confused, amused, irritated and distorted facial expressions of those encountering a seemingly insane man pointing a camera or mobile phone into a random wet spot by the side of the road, somewhere in the best city in the world :)

Have a good start into the new week!


What's that, did I shoot a movie of this puddle as well?! Why yes, thanks for asking, and it's of course on my YouTube page!

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment