Monday 28 May 2012

...The Relaxed...

Slightly edited shot of me in the Oosterpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1 by the lovely Miss A.


The last couple of days were so beautiful, sunny, peaceful and relaxed that I seriously wish somebody would invent a device that would allow me to experience those days over and over again, not because I like living in the past, but because I can not even imagine that days can be any better than this weekend, I am currently so relaxed that I have to be careful not to slowly slip and slide off my bike's saddle while riding, lol. It sucks that there is no 'Stop', or at least a 'Rewind' button in life, so that we can go back and relive those special moments that make up the fabric of our happy memories, it just would make things even so much better. Since we don't have those options, I guess we all have to do whatever it takes to make every day special and beautiful. I know I'm going to enjoy today, and that it will always remain in my internal memory-banks as a lovely, perfect day that I'm going back to the moment the 'Real Life Rewind' functionality is implemented on a large scale :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment