Sunday 6 May 2012

...Fashion

Unedited shot of an ad poster in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've mentioned it already yesterday, I have the feeling that I might be finally growing up to become a proper adult (or not, we'll see :), and the urge to buy some appropriate clothing, and to dress in something different from my usual shorts or jeans combined with one of my wickedcool 'AmsterSam' T-shirts, is getting stronger each and every day. Buying new clothes at such a point in your life is like eating chips, you can't eat one, you must eat the whole bag, so I might grab my ATM card today and once again go out there, to make some fashion people even richer by throwing some hard-earned cash at them, in exchange for wearable adult accessories...oh dear God, what is happening to me?! Hahaha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment