Friday 18 May 2012

...Friday

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Today is very likely the last Friday that I'll have to waste at the office instead of outside puddle hunting, my old lazy schedule kicks in as of next week, I think so at least, I'm majorly confused from the late-shifts I had to do this week, and I often forget which day and what time it is, not a good thing. I'm an early bird, I go to bed when others get ready to partay, and I wake up when they come home and crawl into their sleeping nooks, but this week I had to work until 9 in the evening, rudely interrupting my natural sleep-wake cycle, while next week I'll start early, ensuring total devestation to my inner clock and natural equilibrium. In the last nights I did not fall sleep before 4 in the morning, a time when I'm often usually close to waking up already, and now I sit here, with deeeep eye rings and a feeling as if my skull is filled with cottoncandy, but not in a good, colorful, sweet kind of way, and all that just to make a living and to be able to pay my bills. Capitalism can be really upsetting, and I'm not even some kid somewhere in Asia who has to build iPads/Pods for a bowl of rice that he's too tired to eat after his 12-hour shift...

Anyway, I hope you were lucky enough to secure a looong weekend for yourself, I'm off to work now, for another late-shift, sigh...at least it's Friday, yay :D

Thank God It's Friday!!!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment