Saturday 26 May 2012

...It!


...It!, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of bikers reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's weekend, it's supersunny and hot, and I'm off for a week, yay! The next week is important for me on a personal level, it marks 2 milestones in my life that have made me the man I am today, and I am going to enjoy having the time to think about where I'm coming from and where I'm going to, without having to look at the clock all the time, figuring out when I'll have to get back to the office for another soul-crushing lateshift combined with a massive barrage of office-politics BS. I will only think about nice things, I'm just going to do whatever I want and I am going to eat so much ice-cream that they'll have to wheel my bloated body to the nearest ice-cream emergency-room, hahaha :D

Enjoy the wicked weather, have a great weekend :)

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment