Tuesday 29 May 2012

...Low...

Slightly edited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In Amsterdam almost everybody is riding a bike, but some of us ride a Bike...this one is an attention-magnet, even though very likely not a very practical one. I'm sure this Dude has lots of problems maneuvering this baby through the narrow streets of the best city in the world, and he probably gets to say 'Sorry!' all the time, for accidentally pushing people over, and into the canals with his handlebars, lol. I'm glad I have just an average granny bike, a much better ride and you are less attractive for Bike-jackers...nah, just kidding, we don't really have those, luckily :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment