Thursday 17 May 2012

AmsterSam...

Selfreflection, shot in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

One more week, and I'm back to working 4 days instead of 5, after 3 1/2 harsh, superbusy and extremely stressful months, pheeeeeeew! I've been looking forward to this more and more desperately over the weeks, telling myself 'Hang in there some, just a few more weeks, you can do it!', but it was getting harder and harder to believe myself, all the energy burned up, the futile attempts to keep myself positively motivated by reminding myself of the good things going on in my life often failing, resulting in a tired blur of images of me at work instead of me out there shooting puddles, or just chillaxing on my beloved balcony. Now all I have to do is to somehow finish this horrible week of late shifts, and finally I will regain some much needed rest, relaxation and quality of life, I feel lucky, blessed and grateful that I can afford laziness back into my world :)

Have a nice, relaxed weekend, take it easy :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment