Sunday 20 May 2012

...Of Life

Unedited shot of a girl and her bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I did it! I freakin' did it! I made it through the first half of this year that was filled with looooots of hard work, new rules and regulations, overtime, extra working days, late-shifts, megastress and so many obstacles in my path, that I kept thinking that I might be going the wrong way, because the right way should not feel this rocky and rowdy, but now I finally did it! I've managed to deal with, and survive, anything coming my way, and from here on it's all downhill. Tomorrow I am off, ringing in my first 4-day week since January, a beautiful day I've been eagerly awaiting, not expecting it to come anymore, just to get hit over the head by it with a smacking, crackling sound that's like sweetsweet music in my ears, yay! My life just got better, and I will enjoy every minute of it to the last drop, and I'd like to thank myself for being able to deal with so much BS in such a short time, good job Sam, well done, you're the best, hahaha :D

I''ve made a movie of the people in this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment