Monday 2 January 2012

...Of 2012

Slightly edited picture of a Metro train in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my HTC Desire.

So, it's 2012 and I don't feel any different than I did in 2011, probably because I didn't have any vacation before Christmas, or at least between Xmas and New Year's, even though I could have really used some time off, and biking through an empty city to work every morning did not help in soothing the pain. To add insult to injury (my knee, ouch :), due to circumstances that made the end of last year a bit less enjoyable for me than I had expected it would be, I was not even able to take my usual free day last Friday, and now the rings under my eyes have given birth to little baby rings over the weekend. I'm already fed up with 2012 and can't wait for the Mayan prophecy to come true, lol ;-D

Of course I'm just kidding, I'm sure 2012 will be an awesome, lovely and beautiful year, and the Mayans never said the world would end this year anyway :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment