Thursday 12 January 2012

...Here We...

Slightly edited shot of the Albert Cuyp Market in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Since I am a lazy slob, I usually don't work Fridays, but in 2012 I have become even lazier and took every Thursday off this year so far as well, to make up for the Christmas vacation I didn't have, and I can tell you, I could really get used to a 3-day week, oh my. Of course it's a bit confusing to wake up on a Thursday morning, thinking it's Friday already, because I'm not at work but rather in bed, rolling over to the other side a couple more times, enjoying the last minutes of half-sleep before getting up to make the first coffee, fire up the Interwebs and check out what all my Cyberfriends have been up to while I was dreaming away...life can be so good if you let it, and that's why I'm posting the photos I've had prepared for tomorrow already today, real Friday pictures, lol. Have a good Thursday, take it easy, almost weekend for you too, enjoy :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment