Saturday 7 January 2012

...Amsterdam

Slightly edited random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Yesterday I went downtown to shoot me some wicked reflections but had to realize that my knee is still not good enough to allow me to assume my typical 'Crouching Tiger' position by the puddles, because I'm not yet as bendy again as I usually am. So I grabbed my mobile, powered up the Camera360 app, and took some random snap shots of the best city in the world, I hope you like the result. I will go out again today and give it another try, I'm just too addicted to shooting puddles to allow a bit of pain to stop me from doing what I love...and if you feel like helping me out, you can come with me, and rub lotions and potions on my knee to speed up the healing process, thank you, hehehe :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment