Monday 23 January 2012

The Best...

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.


As you might know, I love Amsterdam, and I can't even imagine living somewhere else, but sometimes, I hear this little voice in my head, saying things like "Maybe you would be even happier in another city or another country. What if there's a place that it 10 times nicer than this?". Usually I tell that voice to shut the f**k up and move on with my life, but should it ever catch me in one of those very rare moments when I am pissed off, or upset about some meaningless detail, and want to throw everything in a canal and run away...it would still not convince me to leave lovely Amsterdam, because around the next corner you'll be presented with a beautiful view like this one, and you'd have to be really retarded to go to some other place to live :)

Almost weekend!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment