Saturday 8 October 2011

Welcome...

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss M in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

So, the pictures of the lovely Miss M that I've posted so far have seemingly pleased your eyes and tickled your senses, and I think you deserve to be spoiled with another batch, to help you gently ease your mind into a weekend'ish state. I am not sure if I'll post any more after these, there are still some nice ones in my archive, but I don't want to risk alienating you by posting too many non-reflection shots, I mean this might be confusing, and I might have to change my name to 'AmsterSam the wicked Womenshooter' or something, and that sounds a bit too much like I'm a serial Killer, lol ;-D

Have a wicked weekend, enjoy your time off, do only things you really enjoy :)

I've also shot a movie of the day in the park, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment