Wednesday 12 October 2011

...Is...

.Slightly edited shot of a building in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some playing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The End is near! The weekend! Hahahaha! At least for me, after having had to work last week Friday, on my day off, I'm still traumatized and the occasional tear is running down my overworked, wrinkly face when I think about it, but now everything is alright again, I am back to my lazy-mode 32 hour schedule, and my holy day is mine again. I am really sorry if this is upsetting for you, since you are probably facing another day of work tomorrow, and I sincerely apologize, but I'm a Girlieman, and in the interest of keeping my eternal soul in a peaceful state of equilibirium, I need an extra day of rest and relaxation ;-)

I've also shot a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment