Friday 28 October 2011

...Weekend...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's weekend again, the sun is shining, it's almost Christmas and the world seems a beautiful, peaceful and lovely place. To celebrate this great state of being, I was planning on writing something funny, witty and inspiring here, but it seems that I have not had enough coffee yet, my brain is still running in lazy dream-mode, and is utterly unable to provide me with anything that would be worth posting on the Interwebs, so I guess you'll have to imagine that I wrote something awesome here, that will inspire and motivate you to have a day as great as the one I am prepared to experience myself today, sorry, lol :)

Enjoy the weekend, be good, have fun :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment