Sunday 30 October 2011

...On Your...

Unedited shot of a floating Dude in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I went to the city center when I saw this big mob surrounding a dude that seemed to be floating in the air, everybody was shooting him like crazy, trying to figure out how he did it. I'm proud to tell you, I've figured it out: While everybody was looking for some supporting structure that kept him in the air, I saw a giant bag of SuperSkunk stashed away in his costume, clearly indicating that this dude was simply high as a kite, being lifted up from the fumes in his head, induced by Puff-Puffing on da Chronic. I wish more things in life could be so easily explained away as this seemingly magic floating man, hahahaha ;-D

Have a wonderful week :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment